[
English
]

Xiamen Fushengyuan Bags & Luggage Com.,Ltd

We own a Disney-audited factory

Since 2010 | 60 staff | 3 production lines

 1st year  Verified
Supplier

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies View BR Profile

Home > Product List > Fabric shoulder bags > Custom kids' shoulder bag

More products from this category

Custom kids' shoulder bag boys' school messenger bag

  • US$ 3.18 - 3.37  / Piece Get Freight Cost
  • 800 Pieces Minimum Order
  • 45 - 60 days Lead Time
  • Quantity (Pieces):800 to 14991500 and more
  • FOB Price (USD):$3.37$3.18

Small Orders:Accepted

Sample Price (USD):$25.00   Request Sample

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

Freight Cost Calculator

 Close

Custom kids' shoulder bag boys' school messenger bag

800 Pieces Minimum Order

Xiamen FOB Port

(*) Required information

*Enter Shipment Quantity:
Piece Please enter shipment quantity Please enter only numbers Please enter minimum of 800
*From (Origin):
Please select a location type Please select country Please enter zip/postal code
*To (Destination):
Please select a location type Please select country Please enter zip/postal code

Calculate Freight Cost

Please wait while we calculate

Freight Cost Calculator

Close

Product Details

Model Number: CAR171

Brand Name: FSY

Country of Origin: China (mainland)

Key Specifications/Special Features:

Size: middle
Exterior dimensions: 21*25*5cm
Net weight: 0.3kg
Materials: 600 D
Details:
-Transfer printing, embroidery patch
Sample time: 7-10 days
Delivery lead time: 45-50 days after the samples approval and receiving the deposit
Payment terms: the 30% deposit and the rest 70% after receipt of the B/L copy

Shipping Information:

  • FOB Port:Xiamen
  • Lead Time: 45 - 60 days
  • Dimensions per Unit:21 × 5 × 25 Centimeters
  • Weight per Unit:0.35 Kilograms
  • Units per Export Carton:60
  • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 27 × 23 × 38 Centimeters
  • Export Carton Weight:0.8 Kilograms

Main Export Markets:

  • Western Europe
  • Australasia
  • Central/South America
  • Eastern Europe
  • Mid East/Africa
  • North America

Payment Details:

  • Payment Method: Telegraphic Transfer (TT,T/T)

Primary Competitive Advantages:

  • Country of Origin
  • Experienced Staff
  • Guarantee/Warranty
  • Packaging
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Performance
  • Prompt Delivery
  • Quality Approvals
  • Reputation
  • Service
  • Small Orders Accepted

Contact Supplier

Xiamen Fushengyuan Bags & Luggage Com.,Ltd

Address: 3/F, No.180, Siming Zone, Tong'an Central Industrial Zone, Xiamen, Fujian, China (361100)

Tel:  (86 592) 5528937

Fax:  (0086 592) 5217786

Homepage Address: http://www.globalsources.com/fsy.co

Other Homepage Address: http://fsy.en.alibaba.com/

Send your inquiry direct to this supplier
Inquire Now
Verified Business Registration Details

Registered Company: 厦门市福晟源箱包有限公司

Business Registration Number: 350212200039225

Company Registration Address: 厦门市同安区工业集中区思明园180号三楼

* In some jurisdictions, company names and addresses are registered in Chinese only.

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies Learn more

Supplier and product information updated August 11, 2017.

Verified Manufacturer
The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goods. View BR Profile

Is the product image unclear or different from the product description? Is the product description or specifications incorrect or confusing?

Yes | No

Thank you!

Your submission has been received and will be reviewed.

Close

Contact Supplier:

MRS Zeng, Enya

Sales representive

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

 Chat 

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Back to Top

Request for quotations

Fast and easy to use

Receive tailored offers

Compare quotations

Learn more

Close

Please select your preferred language:

If you wish to change the language or use the original language later, please refer to the header or footer for more language options.